Add the gold standard of excellence to your business! To find out if your business would be a fit email email@example.com
The Atlantic ÉCONOMUSÉE® Network, also known as Artisans at Work, is growing. With 70 members in eight countries, we invite local craftspeople and agri-food producers to consider becoming part of something bigger.
Artisans at Work helps you move from closed-door product creation to storytelling. We help you transform your workshop into an experiential tourism destination. We connect you to an international network of like-minded peer artisans who are producing exceptional crafts and agri-food products, and we help ensure that your traditional know-how is recognized as one that is important and special.
Join an international network
We invite you to talk to us about membership if you:
- Preserve, use, and demonstrate some form of traditional
know-how in your workshop or studio;
- Welcome visitors into your workshop & enjoy sharing your story;
- Offer a hands-on component for visitors, or you are willing to create one;
- Love what you do and are authentic, engaging, and interactive!
How will your business benefit from membership?
Through increased visibility in the tourism sector and enhanced business acumen including:
- Training in, and implementation of, a successful business model;
- Cooperative marketing initiatives, campaigns & events;
- Shared knowledge with a peer network;
- Access to learning & business development opportunities.
Next step towards becoming a member?
Call us to discuss. We'll assess your business, answer your questions, and outline the next steps you'll need to take to join us!
Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk, Norway
The Oselvar Boatyard, Norway
Our volunteer Board of Directors offer their time and insight into helping our artisan members grow sustainable tourism businesses. Being a storyteller, making and selling products, remaining connected to the latest intel in both the creative economy and the business world can be a daunting task for a small businesses. Our board helps ensure that a variety of information and connections are within reach of each of our artisan members.